Sky: Children of Light (Sons of Light in Spain) is finally available for download on Google Play. The game spent the entirety of late 2019 in testing and is now available for anyone to download. The launch this Monday (6), confirms the previous news that the game would be released in April.
Sky is a free game to download and play. You control a child whose mission is to recover starlight. A very emblematic and very “artistic” game with impressive visuals and soundtrack. Sky is from the same producers as the acclaimed Journey. Like Journey, Sky first came to iOS.
The game is free, but you must have a good device to play and an internet connection. Sky is not OFFLINE. An essential part of the gameplay is the cooperative mode. You need to team up with other players to win challenges and defeat enemies.
Google Play Description:In the realm of Sky, you can…
– Fly and explore 7 surreal realms to uncover the mystery
– Meet and socialize with like-minded players from around the world
– Feel free to express yourself through tons of amazing character customization options
– Join friends and venture into dark realms, save spirits and discover ancient treasures
– Sharing gifts of light to show gratitude and strengthen friendships
– Enjoy a unique music experience and create harmonies with your friends
– Join an ever-expanding world with upcoming attractions that include seasonal events and kingdom expansions
Critically acclaimed and also here on the site, the game ended our review with a maximum score of 10/10.
Download from the App Store (iOS)
Google Play (beta)
Google Play (final version)
Advertising: No | Online game
Contains built-in purchases: Yes
Requires iOS 9.0 / Android 4.4
Language: Spanish | Size: 800MB