A Bolttrend Games launched on Google Play and App Store a mobile version of Project winter, game that mixes survival and “Among Us” in a fun and different adventure. the game is free of charge to download and play.
In the game, players must collaborate to set up a winter camp in a forest. The weather is bleak, and temperatures are dropping fast. However, one of the players on a different mission: sabotage the camp.
See what each one can do in the game.
- As a survivor, you will have to complete a series of objectives to call one of the various rescue vehicles and escape to win the game.
- Repair all objectives to restore cockpit radio to work.
- Break rocks, harvest berries and herbs, and cut down trees to earn crafting materials used to repair objectives and help keep you alive.
- Explore the crates found in the buildings scattered around the map that contain items that will help you survive and complete your objectives.
- Use the in-cab radio to call the emergency escape vehicle.
- Board the getaway vehicle and escape with as many innocent survivors as possible.
- Use your heightened senses to deduce who the traitors are, react to their attempts to sabotage your escape, and exile anyone you find suspicious.
- As a traitor, your goal is to prevent the survivors from escaping without being identified or killed.
- All of your teammates will be revealed to you at the start of the match and can be identified by a red traitor symbol, much like yours. You will start with a red radio to communicate with your traitorous colleague.
- Use traitor crates and hatches scattered across the map to gain the upper hand against survivors. Crates store equipment and reward you with traitor points that can be used to perform special actions. Hatches allow you to quickly travel to different key locations on the map.
- Spend traitor points on special skills. Points can be used to activate your scroll ability, as well as sabotage objectives, bunker consoles, and other objects on the map.
- Use traps, poison and many other tools in your toolkit to stop or kill the survivors. Prevent them from escaping before time runs out to win!
- Mingle with the survivors. Don't reveal yourself too soon… they can always defend themselves.
Requirements to play Project Winter on Android
Despite having a low poly look, Project Winter has some requirements to play.
On Android, you must meet the following requirements:
- OS: Android 6.0 or higher
- Internal space: 1 GB or more
- RAM: 2GB or more (650MB free)
APP STORE (IOS)
GOOGLE PLAY (ANDROID)
Developer: Boltrend Games
Advertising: No | Online game
Contains built-in purchases: Yes
Requires Android 6.0 / iOS 11.0
Language: English | Size: 1 GB
- Dysmantle: after problems, survival game returns to Google Play
- Chimeraland: New Tencent Game Unites MMORPG and Survival (Android and iOS)