You probably already know how to play Pokémon GO. But if you want to go beyond quickly, you need to follow some tips. Follow all the links to our series of tutorials about the game. Lots of important tips on how to evolve your pokemons and trainer. Check out.
– Evolving the Trainer
To evolve your trainer, you need to experience points (XP), earned according to the actions you take in the game. Check out the list of actions you can do to earn them and how much XP each generates:
- Catch a Pokemon: 100 XP
- Incubate a Pokémon Egg: 200 XP
- Catch/Incubate a new Pokemon (not yet registered in the Pokédex): 500 XP
- Evolve a Pokemon: 500 XP
- Visit a PokéStop: 50 XP
- Training at a friendly gym: Variable
- Battle in an enemy gym: Variable
- Evolving your Pokemon
Basically, you'll need to accumulate two types of items to increase your Pokemon's CP and evolve them: Stardust e candies. The first is only used to improve your little monsters, while the second is also used for evolution; however, these Candies are specific to each evolutionary family from Pokemon. So, Charmander, Charmeleon and Charizard, for example, use Charmander Candy to make themselves stronger. It is not possible to use other types of candy such as Pikachu Candy and Bulbasaur Candy in this case. Stardust are generic and can be used on any Pokémon, however.
For, improve your pokemon, you need a certain amount of Stardust and a small amount of Candies from his evolutionary family. "Improve" in this case means increasing your little monster's CP with a bonus. To do this, go to the profile of the Pokémon you want to improve and see the amount of items needed, which are shown next to the “Power Up” button. If you've collected enough, tap the button and watch his CP increase!
– Other tips
How to download the game even if it is incompatible?
- Incompatible? Here's how to download the Pokémon GO APK and play it on any Android phone
How to test the game from home, on PC?
- Pokémon GO TUTORIAL: how to play on the computer and in the comfort of home
What are the main game items and what are they for?
- Pokémon GO: Check out how to use in-game items
How to catch Pikachu at the beginning of the game?
- Pokémon GO TUTORIAL: how to catch Pikachu as your starter pokémon
How to play Poké Ball and how to earn XP on catches
- Pokémon GO TUTORIAL: tips on how to throw Poké Balls and earn XP faster
How to Defeat a Gym
- Pokémon GO TUTORIAL: Tips on How to Battle and Win in Gyms
How to earn PokeCoins?
- Pokémon GO TUTORIAL: How to earn free PokéCoins
And finally one of the main tips: How to evolve Pokemons?
- Pokemon GO TUTORIAL: Tips for evolving Pokemons