End of rumors, PES 2018 will finally come to Android and iOS phones. But it will be an update of the current PES 2017. The update will arrive in November and will bring many new features.
Pro Evolution Soccer 2018 is one of the most anticipated games of 2017. But it was clear that there was no time for the development of a new game, as PES 2017 arrived “late”, being officially released only in May this year.
Check out the update changelog:
New features added
– Register friends and play online matches against them.
– Team, player and manager data will be updated to match the start of the 2017-18 season.
– Images of some players will change to photos.
*If the players you have today appear in PES 2018, they will have their data updated to reflect that at the start of the 2017-18 season when the update is released.
*If any of your players are not in PES 2018, they will be replaced with one that is.
See more information in the FAQs below.
Big game improvements
– Play the tutorials using classic commands.
– Change the manager's tactics between offensive and defensive during matches.
– Match balance adjustments.
– In-match screen updates (HUD).
Easier to play than ever
– Renewing player contracts will cost half the GP or myClub Coins they used to cost.
– Updates to various visual aspects of the game.
– Soundtrack changes.
In short, it will remain the same game with slight improvements in visuals and gameplay. The big difference will be the renewal of licenses to include new players and club changes. Note that if any player is removed due to a license, they will be replaced by another player that is in the game.
PES 2018 remains a free game on both Android and iOS. You don't have to wait for November to play, you can download PES 2017, which will become PES 2018 right now.
Link to Download on iPhone and iPad
Link to Download the APK
Link to Download on Android (Google Play)
Advertising: No | Online game
Contains built-in purchases: Yes
Requires Android 4.1 / iOS 9.0
Language: Spanish | Size: 1.6 GB
Source: Official Website