A Lenovo presented yesterday (28) its first low-cost gaming tablet, the Legion Y700.
Featuring the Snapdraogn 870 processor, 120hz screen and competitive price, Lenovo's new tablet has been dubbed "rival to the iPad Mini 6.
With versions of 8 GB and 12 GB of RAM, and versions of 128 GB and 256 GB, respectively, the Y700 is aimed at the average consumer.
The tablet will be released on March 10th with special prices:
- Lenovo Legion Y700 8 GB + 128 GB: 2,199 yuan (US$349/€311/£260)
- Lenovo Legion Y700 12 GB + 256 GB: 2,499 yuan (US$396/€353/£295)
- Screen: 8,8 inch AMOLED, 16:10 aspect ratio
- Resolution: FullHD+ (1600 x 2560 pixels)
- Refresh rate: 120 Hz
- Touch Sampling: 240 Hz
- Processor: Snapdragon 870, Adreno 650
- RAM: 8 GB ate 12 GB LPDDR5
- Storage: 128GB and 256GB UFS 3.1
- Sistema: Android 12 + ZUI 13
- Main Camera: 13 MP
- Front camera: 8 MP
- Battery: 6500 mAh
- Fast charging: 45 W
- Conectividade: Wifi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- HDMI Output: Not confirmed but everything indicates so
- Stereo and front speakers
- Audio with Dolby Atmos support
- Dimensions: 207 x 127 x 7,9 mm
- Weight: 375g
- Promotional price: around BRL 1.800 reais
Of course, the Lenovo Legion is not expected to perform like an iPad mini 6. But the Snapdragon 870 is still a good processor, and we want to see how it performs in a large device, with a huge thermal plate and plenty of room for storage. dissipate heat.