The new control for smartphones and tablets, 9052 is the latest model from the Ípega company, quite famous for the 9017 and 9025, models so popular that they can already be found in any imported store.
Ípega 9052 mixes a little of the previous models. It's portable like the 9017, but has well-calibrated and comfortable analog sticks like the 9025. The result is a control that's perfect for a variety of occasions and uses.
- Bluetooth control can be used on smartphones, tablets, PCs and Android consoles.
- App with launch that identifies games compatible with the controller.
- 300mAh lithium battery, after charging, it can last up to 20 hours.
- Telescopic arm to dock smartphones up to 6 inches (iPhone 6S, Galaxy Note 5 and etc).
- Bluetooth 3.0 wireless transmission up to 6-8 meters.
- It comes with software that simplifies configuration in non-compatible games.
- Supports Android 2.3 or higher.
- Compatible with most Android tablets.
- Weight: 300g
- Size: 15.5 x 12 x 4.5 cm
Where to buy? The Ipega Pg-9052 is currently only sold on Chinese product sites such as GearBest.