Apex Legends Mobile was recently released in Spain with a surprise: the game has Spanish dubbing from Spain. See how to leave the game dubbed.
However, the option is not available right away and this makes a lot of people fall into the mistake of thinking that the game doesn't have dubbing.
In this quick and practical tutorial, you will see how to find the option and leave the Apex Legends Mobile game with Spanish dubbing in Spain.
How to leave Apex Legends Mobile dubbed in Spanish from Spain
1. To leave Apex Legends Mobile in Spanish is very simple. Just access the settings menu (bottom left corner) from the main menu.
2. When accessing the settings menu, tap on “Language”.
3. Within the language option, tap the edit icon under “Narration”.
4. This will open the “Dubbing” option, look for the “Spanish (Spain)” option.
5. When this warning appears, click “OK” to download the Spanish dub of Spain.
With that the game gets the Spanish dubbing of Spain with famous voice actors. With the right to even a "mom, I'm on the globe".
- See Apex Legends Mobile on the emulator running at 4K and 120FPS
- Review: Apex Legends Mobile is the best Battle Royale today
- Apex Legends Mobile see requirements and compatible phones