For those who are starting to play Free Fire, the weapons and ammunition system can seem a little confusing. A lot of people confuse the bullets of each weapon and don't know which is which. So you don't get lost, we've prepared a special article to understand the game's system and efficiently loot.
- Free Fire: the best weapon (by category)
– Weapons and Ammo
Weapons in Free Fire are divided into categories. Each category has specific ammunition. Check out what the weapons division is like in Free Fire.
- Guns (G18, Desert Eagle and USP)
- Assault Rifles (M4A1, AK, M14, SCAR, Groza, SKS, M249 and FAMAS)
- Snipers (AWM e KAR98)
- SMG (UMP, MP5, VSS e MP40)
- Shotguns (M1014 and SPAS12)
- Melee weapons (pots, machetes and staff)
For example, Assault Rifles always have the same ammo (AR). Snipers have AWM ammo. Shotguns will appear as SGs and SMGs (Submachine Guns) as SMGs.
Do not understand anything? See the infographic below to understand better.
– AMMUNITION FOR M4A1, AK, M14, SCAR, Groza, SKS, M249 and FAMAS
– AMMUNITION FOR UMP, MP5, VSS and MP40
– AMMUNITION Pistols (G18, Desert Eagle and USP)
– AMMUNITION for Shotguns (M1014 and SPAS12)
– AMMUNITION for Sniper (AWM, Kar98 and etc)
That's it for now. I hope you understood. Any questions, leave a comment. Soon this post will be updated with new weapons that will be released on Free Fire.