End of the novel! End of betas and early access! Diablo Immortal this one. the long awaited RPG para smartphones it's already available for download on Android and iOS. The game is already present in Spanish app stores. Although the launch is only tomorrow (2), it is already possible to play the game.
With an ambitious campaign, Diablo Immortal has over 20 hours just for the singleplayer player to reach the end. The game will feature extra dungeons, coop, arenas and more.
Diablo Immortal has an important mission: to change the impression players have had since its disastrous announcement.
The mobile game was very poorly received in its first presentation at Blizzcon 2018.
Since then, Blizzard has been working hard on the game to make it an RPG that lives up to its name. And it looks like they did.
Diablo Immortal has a brilliant presentation and our first impressions were the best possible.
Things you're likely to be wondering:
- Do you have auto battle? No!
- Do you have auto quest? No!
- Will it be pay to win? They say no!
- Will the game be dubbed? No!
- Does it support controls? Yea!
Requirements to play Diablo Immortal
- CPU – Snapdragon 670/Exynos 8895 and above.
- GPU – Adreno 615/Mali-G71 MP20 e superiores.
- RAM – minimum 2 GB of RAM.
- Versão - Android OS 5.0 (Lollipop) and later.
- iPhone 6S or higher
- iPad Air or higher
APP STORE (IOS)
GOOGLE PLAY (ANDROID)
Developer: Blizzard / NetEase
Advertising: No | Online game
Contains built-in purchases: Yes
Requires Android 4.4 / iOS 11
Language: Spanish | Size: 3.1 GB