Dark Minute: Kira’s Adventure is newest platform release mobile devices. The game was released in early March with versions for Android and iOS. But Dark Minute is not exactly a new game, it was released for PC in January of this year.
Priced at just R$11,99 on Android and R$10,90 on iOS, Dark Minute is a cute adventure set in complete darkness. The name is no accident. You need to solve the puzzle in each level in less than a minute, otherwise the challenge increases.
In the game's story, we follow the adventures of Kira, a young woman who explores mysterious places in order to discover what happened to humanity. A big secret awaits the player in this mix of Puzzle and Platform.
A single player narrative gameplay in a dark retro tale of exploring an alternate history of humanity and the main character.
- More than 100 dark levels.
- After 60 seconds the light turns off…
- You need to find 3 power cells to open the exit.
- How will the gameplay be? Will you discover all the secrets? It's just up to you!
- Discover unknown dungeons, explore mazes and underwater quests!
- Hard to get rudimentary information about humanity's past - only for the bravest players.
- Big and BIG levels!
Video with gameplay of the mobile version below:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-bNlDYhYUg
There are about 101 stages with many challenges. However, the gameplay can sound a little repetitive. I also missed the lighting effects of the PC version, which has a big impact on the game's gameplay, which is all based on light vs shadow.
APP STORE (IOS)
GOOGLE PLAY (ANDROID)
Developer: Koval Games
Advertising: No | Offline Game
Contains built-in purchases: Yes
Requires Android 7.0 / iOS 11
Language: Spanish | Size: 141MB