Blue Mammoth Games is the independent developer behind the successful Brawlhalla. The PC and console game was already in testing on Android and iOS, and is confirmed to be released in 2020. The game is already in pre-registration on Android.
The mobile version of Brawlhalla will offer the same experience as PC and consoles. There will still be support for Bluetooth controllers. The game will be exactly the same as on consoles and PC and will come with all the updates for them. The game is currently in partnership with the Ben10 franchise.
With over 40 million players around the world, Brawlhalla supports up to 8 player battles. The game, for those who don't know new games, reminds a little of the Super Smash Bros. Brawlhalla is focused on online combat and will have cross-play across all platforms.
– Ranked 1v1 and 2v2 online matches – Rank up from tin to platinum and beyond! Fight enemies alone or team up with your friends. Matches players close to your skill level.
– 4 players online free for all – casual matches where four fighters enter but only one can win.
– Custom rooms with cross-play – Invite up to 8 friends across all platforms for a huge variety of custom matches: 4v4s, 1v3, 2v2, FFA and more.
– Lots of Game Modes – Mix it up with Brawlball, Bombsketball, Capture the Flag, Kung-Foot and many other fun party game modes.
– The Training Room – Practice combos and setups inside the Training Room! View detailed data from frames, hitboxes, hurtboxes and improve your skills.
GOOGLE PLAY (ANDROID)