Finally the version for Android de Brawl Stars it is in soft launch on android. Now fans of Google's system will also be able to test the newest game from the same creators of Clash of Clans e Clash Royale.
The game is a multiplayer where two teams of three players (3v3) will face each other in an arena. With silly heroes, but with fun skills, the game delivers more addictive gameplay, something already typical of the producer of the most profitable mobile games, Supercell.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD ON ANDROID
Direct from Google Play (Step by Step VPN)
– Launched or not launched?
Brawl Stars has not yet been released globally. Although the game is available in many countries (list below), the game is not yet available on Google Play and the App Store in Spain. But it is possible to download the game and play without many problems, even if you are in Spain.
List of countries where Brawl Stars has been released.
- Hong Kong
Supercell's reason not to release the game globally is to ensure that the game, and servers, are 100% round for the worldwide release.
However, if you want to test the game before launch, just download a VPN that points to one of these countries. The ideal is to use a separate Google Play or App Store account to enjoy the game.
With intuitive controls and addictive gameplay (as is customary with all Supercell games), Brawl Stars is sure to be an instant hit!
Brawl Stars Battle Modes:
- Showdown: Play alone or with a friend in rowe battle royale! Be the last fighter standing!
- Gem Grab: Collect gems while fighting the opposing team. First team to collect 10 gems and hold them wins.
- Bounty: Collect stars for your team by eliminating opponents, but be careful not to let them catch you. The team with the most stars at the end of the match wins!
- Heist: Crack the vault protected by the opposing team and defend your valuables from would-be burglars. You have a few minutes to determine who comes out with the loot!
- Brawl Ball: It's a new ball game! Can your team score two goals before being blown up?
– When will Brawl Stars arrive globally
The release, even if in soft launch, of the Android version, indicates that the global launch of Brawl Stars should happen very soon.
It is evident that Supercell is waiting for the best “window” for the game's launch. In other words, it's waiting for the game date to have more visibility.
– How to test Brawl Stars on Android
Just download a VPN app (it can be any one) that points to Canada or one of the selected countries (list above). There is a tutorial here on the site on how to use VPN.
Unlike other companies' soft launches, Supercell's is very inviting. In some cases, you don't even need to create a new account, just find the game on Google Play in another country, download and play the first game. Then you no longer need to use VPN.
Link to Download on iPhone and iPad
Link para download no Android
Advertising: No | Online game
Contains built-in purchases: Yes
Requires Android 4.1 / iOS 7.0
Language: Spanish | Size: 142 MB