Who signed up for the beta test of Street Fighter IV Champion Edition is getting the game for free on Android. CAPCOM has started distributing the game and even Spanish players are getting the game to test.
Released first on iOS, Street Fighter IV Champion Edition It's a paid game. The game is the remastered version that brings together all the characters from SF4.
Although the trial version for Android is free, there is no confirmation that the game will be free on Google's system.
Game Description on Google Play:
Take control of 32 world warriors and test your strength against players from all over the world. Street Fighter IV: Champion Edition perfects the winning gameplay formula, delivering the most exciting fighting game on mobile. Street Fighter fans can jump right into the action and instantly become familiar with the controls. For more casual gamers, Street Fighter IV features numerous settings and tutorials that will set you on the path to victory.
– Fight as characters from 32 Street Fighter, including fan favorite and Android exclusive Dan.
– Intuitive virtual pad controls allow players to perform complete move sets including unique attacks, special moves, focus attacks, super combos and ultra combos
– Take your game to the next level with a Bluetooth controller (controllers don't work in menus, they work completely in multiplayer and single player gameplay).
– Face to face battle against players from all over the world via Wifi
– Single and multiplayer “arcade” mode.
– Unleash the super moves with a hit of the “SP” button.
– Four difficulty levels.
– Our impressions
The beta test is just to analyze the game servers connection. Because of this, only the "Free match" mode is available, which is the casual 1vs1 online mode.
There are only two selectable characters: Ryu and Sagat. The game is quite troublesome to establish a connection and the matches are “painful” to play and watch. We'll see if it improves over time.
For now, Street Fighter IV CE is in testing on Android. It's no use passing a Google Play link, because the game will appear as "Not located on the server".