Tower of Fantasy, an open-world RPG spearheaded by Hotta Studio and Perfect World Games, which was sponsored and will be published globally by Tencent. The long-awaited game is close to being released on mobile phones and PC.
With scheduled release in 2022, the new game has been drawing a lot of attention and has even earned the nickname “Genshin Impac concurrentt ".
>>ALERT! GAME NOW AVAILABLE ON GOOGLE PLAY<
In this article, you'll learn all about Tower of Fantasy and what to expect from this exciting new open world game for mobile and PC.
What is Tower of Fantasy?
Tower of Fantasy is an open world action RPG in which players take on the role of two brothers.
The story of Tower of Fantasy takes place in the world of Aida. After consuming the planet's resources, the inhabitants of Aida build a tower capable of drawing cosmic energy from the universe.
Thanks to the tower, humanity, which was on the verge of extinction, managed to save itself. But the “children of Aida”, as the inhabitants of this world are known, exaggerate the use of technology and energy, creating several robots with their own intelligence and synthetic beings.
As a kind of divine punishment, the tower was destroyed and so humanity fell back into despair.
Players start playing as a male or female character of their choice. Two brothers, but that can be customized at will.
While Genshin Impact is set in a medieval fantasy world, Tower of Fantasy is an entirely cyberpunk/post-apocalyptic story.
Main features of the game:
- True open world, no loading across regions
- Absence of automatic modes
- Non-massive multiplayer mode where you only raid with friends (Genshin Impact style).
- Boss battles can be co-op with friends
- Possibility of creating and customizing the main character
- PVP Arena
How is the gameplay?
Tower of Fantasy has gameplay very similar to Genshin Impact, which consequently has gameplay inspired by The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild.
The gameplay consists of advancing the story alternating moments of exploration, dialogues and non-interactive scenes that tell the story of the game.
Combat is action-packed with hack'n slash style commands. The camera is free and the player can move it at will.
Just like Genshin Impact is focused on single player or co-op.
But one of the great differentials of Tower of Fantasy is the PvP arena. Players can face off in 1v1 combat.
- Tower of Fantasy gets Spanish website and possible release date
Main differences between Tower of Fantasy and Genshin Impact
Since it first appeared in 2020, many players have been comparing Tower of Fantasy to Genshin Impact.
However, visual comparisons do not depict the similarities more than the differences between these two games.
Tower of Fantasy has two features that Genshin Impact fans have always wanted:
- PVP Mode
- protagonist customization
What platforms is it available for?
Tower of Fantasy has versions for Android, iOS and PC.
Developed in Unreal Engine 4, the game has impressive graphics. The look of the game can be adjusted on Android or iOS to be able to run on weaker smartphones.
What are the requirements to play Tower of Fantasy
Requisitos de Tower of Fantasy (Android):
- Processor: Snapdragon 660, Kirin 710 or better
- Memory: 4 GB of RAM memory
- Operating system: Android 8.0
- Processor: Snapdragon 855, Dimensity 800 or higher
- Memory: 6 GB of RAM memory
- Operating system: Android 11.0
Tower of Fantasy Requirements (IOS):
- iPhone 7
- iPad Air 2th Generation
- iPhone 11 Pro/iPhone 11 Pro Max/iPhone 11 iPhone SE second generation/iPhone Xs/iPhone Xs Max/iPhone XR iPhone 12/iPhone 12 Mini/iPhone 12 Pro/iPhone 12 Pro Max iPhone 13/iPhone 13 Pro/iPhone 13 Pro Max/iPhone 13 mini
- iPad Pro (4th generation)12.9 inches/iPad Pro (3rd generation) iPad mini (5th generation)/iPadAir (3rd generation)
Tower of Fantasy Requirements (PC):
|OS||7-bit Windows 8, 10, or 64||7-bit Windows 8, 10, or 64|
|Processor||Intel Core i5 or equivalent||Intel Core i7 or equivalent|
|RAM||8 GB memory||16 GB memory|
|GPU||NVIDIA GeForce GT 1030||NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB or better|
|Storage||30 GB of free space||30 GB of free space|
How many GB is Tower of Fantasy?
Tower of Fantasy pesa 9 GB no Android. The version for Windows computers weighs around 16 GB.
When is the release of Tower of Fantasy?
Released in China late last year, Tower of Fantasy is set to be on the August 10st, 2022. On August 9, it will be possible to pre-download the game.
Official website and social networks:
Official website: https://www.toweroffantasy-global.com
- Tower of Fantasy: Open-World Mobile RPG Begins Beta Testing
- Tower of Fantasy: video brings comparison with Genshin Impact
- Tower of Fantasy: Genshin Impact-like game opens global pre-registration on Android, iOS and PC
[originally published April 29, 2022]